Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Things i wanted to say but i dun have the chance to..

Do you know before I met you, I m just toying with me life?
Everyday I m thinking how to get myself killed.
Trying ways to get myself killed.
Hoping one day I will drink till I die or even get killed by crossing the road.
I m very tired and sick of my life, my family.
Everything seems so messed up within me.
I may seem very good from the outside but actually inside me is not everyday.
Till the day I met you. You gave me life.
I suddenly saw a light.
A new way of life.


I know you are a playful and a good girl.
You can do things for your friends.
You can sacrifice your sleeping time for them.
You have fun with your friends around.
I understand.
People asked me why I like you.
I don’t know how to answer.
I believe when you like someone.
You don’t need a reason.
I can see your heart.
I can feel your heart.
You have a good heart.
You think about your own future.


You said you are waiting for a chance to drop by so that you can grab it.
I created a chance for you.
But u missed it once again.
You said you wanted to save money.
I sacrifice my sleeping time everyday just to pick up you to work and after work.
So that you won’t have to take cab everyday and have more rest time.
I will wake up every night at 3.30am to check on my phone to check did you call or message me.
Incase you need me.
I will make sure I will be there for you always.
I never complain about it.
No Regrets at all.
I know I m not rich.
But what I can do is to give you whatever I have so that I can make you free from worries.
I rather eat less, play less and spend the money on you then others.
I know you wish to have some stuff.
I promise they will be yours very soon.
Whatever I do I just want to make you happy.


I m very happy you are not rejecting my love for you.
And kind to give in to me at times.
I know sometimes I did things u doesn’t like.
But I din mean it.
I m just trying to make things better for you.
But I believe its part and parcel of a relationship.
We learn about each other.
There are bounds to be quarrel, argument and fights.
It’s just how we handle it.
I told myself before.
I don’t want my future family to be like mine.


I m someone who doesn’t know how to sweet talk.
A lot of times I don’t know how to put my feelings in words to you.
The only thing I can show you is my love and care through action.
I never expected you to love me like me or accept me.
I just hope you give yourself a chance.
I don’t care what’s in the past.
The past is the past.
What is most important is the future.
I really hope we can build a future together.
Our future.


I know you won’t have a chance to see this message.
Maybe when you see this message I won’t be around anymore.
That doesn’t matter.
What matter most is…
I Love you…


Its not to be seen by the naked eyes.

No comments: