Sunday, March 25, 2007

England sux~

England Sux!
Cant win isreal with the players they have!!
So many star players.
Pay so high.
Still cant win!!
Like i always say when they say who must win or who comfirm win in the newpaper.
Just bet the opposite and you will win $$.
Watch abit of the match after hell of a war at boat quay.
4 person drank 2 bottles of chivas.
1 KOed.
Im still alive.
Haha


My England sux too.
After being pointed out by huaky.
Den i realise my own mistake.
I don't even know i wrote that!!
Haha lucky it was edited arbo paiseh.


Anyway was hell of a week.
Long time no go work like that.
Wed and thurs on course.
Friday went back to work after so long.
Friday night go TCC la kopi.
Quite shiok la kopi at there.
Almost fall aslp.
Ghost, Sianrong, How Hao How Hao and huaky was there.
Talk cock till 12+.
Can say almost everyday i m meeting kelly for dinner or buy dinner for her then send her to work.
Good hor?
Haha..
Heard from huaky that his sister-in-law was talking about me.
Saying how good i m.
And what a good bunch of brothers i have too.
Doing all the things for me when i need them.
Its like that.
Even when each and everyone's bday.
We know what he wants.
No matter whats the price, i will still get it for him.
I do things be it the good way or bad way i just want to get the thing done and u happy.
Huaky also told me he dreamt of me and kelly.
Like i climb up 2-3 stories high to get a rose for kelly,
Everyone was below watching me,
Kinda dangerous doh,
All our friends,
Kelly's friends,
Ai zhen etc.
So i climb up and got the rose and ask kelly to be my girlfriend from the top.
Everyone was telling her to accept me.
She finally agreed with a very touched look and shy look.
I jump down from the top and gave the rose to her.
Plant a kiss on her cheek too.
Haha LOMANTIC rite?
But its a dream.
To be dreams can never come true.
My dreams never come true.
I don't know about yours.


Sometimes when i talk to her..
I don't know is she aware of it or what.
Somethings she says is like indirectly telling me she don't like me.
But sometimes when i m in deep thoughts.
Keeping quiet not speaking.
She will come and ask me whats wrong with me.
Yesterday went blue to drink with my colleagues.
I told kelly.
My target to drink 2 bottles.
But when the people turn up.
Planned was 10+.
As times go by become 8.
Actual turn up.. 4
+ huaky and hao how hao how.
total 6.
But only 4 drinking.
So kelly was telling me we sure cannot drink till the 2nd bottle.
So i tell kelly.
If i can do it will you be my girlfriend?
She say she wont betray her body becoz of alchohol.
Nvm.
I say can means can.
I drank quite alot becoz every mouth i drink was half glass by half glass.
Vomitted 4 times.
Got 1 time kenny(bartender) was behind peeing.
So he was asking me about me and kelly.
Whether we are together or what.
I just said kelly don't want relationship at the moment.
Then when back to blue he go ask kelly something.
I also don't know what is he up to.
Then he come tell me kelly just broke up with the bf not long ago before i know her.
I was like oh ok..
then i go make kenny drink.
Haha icthy mouth.
thats for kelly.
After that jio Ah Kim or Ah King drink.
angela go pour damn thick for his drink.
He not that stupid to drink that.
So he keep asking me who did it.
I just tell him angela pour the first one but someone else add in more.
Also saw Ah Kay there.


He come confronted me regarding the last time.
Its true he said something to kelly.
Which indirectly causes the incident.
But its over..
What to do.
He also asked me something.
Did i tell cindy that he don't like her becoz she very ah lian and he likes snowbell.
I din.
Guys and guys stuff why go tell girls.
So he was asking about me and kelly how.
I just shake my head and walked away to prevent anything from happening again.
About 2am.
We manage to finish the first bottle.
Then kick start our 2nd bottle.
Finally met my target.
I said i will do it.
Then i will do it.
Gary very good drinker.
Haha but at least i seen him vomit.
I m the only one seen him vomit!!
Tem drank quite alot in the beginning but he is driving so he stopped at about 1+.
So Pang was our target.
First becoz he told me kenny looks like his primary school and secondary school friend.
But he don't know whether is it him.
So i go ask kenny.
Kenny say he know Pang.
And come suan me.
NNB di siao siao me.
Make kenny drink again.
Den since i sending Pang home.
Might as well make him drunk arbo meaningless.
At first want to aim Ah Ong or Chee mun one.
But they put aeroplane.
So..
Paiseh Pang.
But i won't let Ah Ong off.
Farker put aeroplane.
Not bad after drinking so much i still can drive to huaky's place.
Knock out at huaky place at 5am.
Shag!
But thanks to huaky and hao how hao how there to help me send pang home and taking care of me.
Hee.
Kum sia kum sia.


That night was what a hell of a night realli.
Saw ai zhen crying.
Saw angela drunk.
Saw joey trying to be a scandal.
Heard from huaky his Pitstop colleague say i yandao sia.
Haha song.
Maybe becoz i was wearing contact lens and a jacket ba.
And its like since CNY i haven really drink in boat quay.
Its a warm up for next week.
Keong's bday.


1 thing i notice is when i drink.
I gain more courage.
Courage to do more things.
Say more things.
Haha.
But i will still get fed up at times.
I asked how hao how hao.
M i realli that bad?
Sometimes i m realli tired.
But i don't want to give up.
Becoz after so much i have done.
Giving up is like a wasted.
all the effort has become wasted.
And that shows i m a loser once again.
Even tem also ask me to ask her "you treat me like a clown izzit?"
L O L.
I also don't know.
Sometimes its gd to be a clown too.
At least it entertains.
Kinda tired now already..
Better get some sleep.
Good night~

No comments: