Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Friends...

Everyone has their own problems..
Its just not me alone..

Like for Kong,
Can see he is happy he finally got the girl he loved (ofcoz with some help of ours)
But the way he is spending is not right.
I mean he hasnt got himself a job yet.
And She is spending alot of $ of his.
As usual i will be the bad guy this time.


Sianrong?
After getting his 1.8k job.
He become so hao lian.
Sounds so rich?
I earned that amount 1 year ago.
Just becoz u earn abit more than others doesnt mean u have to be like that.
Maybe you don't care what others think.
But if we don't treat you as our friends we won't even bother.
Maybe we are wrong.
Maybe we are not.
That doesnt matter.


Jia hua and Hao yun?
They are getting along fine.
Just that he hasnt really settle down what he really wants to do.
He has afew choices but hasnt decided on which.
Sometimes i wonder..
Is he learning things from me or i m learning things from him.
Haha.


V Goh?
As usual.
Work work work.
Ever since he went into unit he seems to changed.
Change for the better?
I m not sure.
But one thing i know is less than 1 year to ORD for him.
But whats after ORD?
I see alot of people after ORD very lost.
Don't know what to do.
Where to start from.


Aizhen..
My neighbour in sengkang.
She is like the last time me.
Like to care about everything.
Everything also she know.
And she is very hungry.
Hungry for what?
Love.
I also quite hungry already..
Haha!
For some people,
When you have it,
You don't want it.
When you don't have it,
You need it.
She has been working in nightlife for sometime.
As a friend i always wanted to ask her.
How long more do you want to work there?
Have you think of what you want in the future?
Or be a Tai Tai like most singapore girls dream of..

Kelly?
My dearest,
My love ones.
There are so many holes to fill up in her life,
But she doesnt know which to start with.
And she is still deciding.
But don't worry i m here.
I will fill it up one by one.
And by the time u notice,
Its all filled up.
Hehe.

No comments: