Wednesday, March 14, 2007

She is my mountain.

Love is like a mountain,
hard to climb,
but once you get to the top,
the view is beautiful.

Right now i m climbing a very very high and steep mountain.
By climbing this far i m more than happy.
I don't know how long do i take to climb up this mountain.
And can i climb till the top.
But I know if i fall,
I will definately be hurt deeply.


Sunday a friend told me something like this..
"Seems like everything in your life is just her"
"Everything you think and you do is for her"
I agreed totally.
She gave me a new target in life.
No matter what.
She can treat me as a good friend,
a normal friend,
or even a stranger.
I will still treat her as my girlfriend.
Becoz i love her.
Don't feel pity about me.
Don't stress her about us.
As long as you think she is good.
We are suitable for each other.
Just treat her as my girlfriend.


M i talking the right thing?
I wonder...


Went JB on monday.
Din manage to show anything for myself.
Bought a Axis tiger shoe for linus.
Bought a red colour crown jacket for Kelly.
Thats all.
Den went for a "Hakka Gong Hui Dinner" at night.
There was some bidding going on.
Quite interesting.
Imagine 5 packets of rice kena bid till RM23,000.
Power~
It was said that the 5 packet of rice contains rices from 100 house of families.
It will bless ur family for 5 generations.
This is the place where we see those rich ppl spend their $$.
And seriously i wanna go check their accounts how come they are so freaking rich.
Haha.
I was more entertain by the girls there.
Some of the girls there look aint bad.
Lookable.
Hehe.


Recently saw our ghost friend very moody like that.
Like quite sad.
Duno what happen to her.
Din wanna ask also.
Sad things affects people.
Hehe.
So if u wanna feel happy dun come here and read what i write becoz i only writes things sad things.
Haha.
Anyway our dear ghost friend is quite a friend of mine.
Although she is quite chao kuan at times.
Chut some pattern.
But thats her.
Who doesnt chut pattern.
Everyone does.
Its just the matter of how big and serious your pattern is.
Everybody makes mistakes.
I also make alot of mistakes.
Its just how you learn from your mistakes.
Some people might have some unhappiness over her.
I think some people also dun like me.
The way i do things the way i speak.
So..
To me i m neutural about her.
Sometimes might complain about it but end of the day no hard feelings.
She is someone who u can talk to at times.
Hope she is fine.


Lets enjoy some youtube movie.
First is the typical indian movie by our legendary kelvin.
Not bad leh but quite lame Haha Cant stand it.




The 2nd one was a thai ad.
Kope from some website.



Enjoy it?
Hope ya enjoy it.
*runs around the garden dancing and singing*

No comments: