Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Lets FACE IT!

Yeah yeah i m complaining again.
Whats new right?
I m always complaining..

Ok lets face it.
Recently i m feeling kinda low.
Its been within me for quite sometime.
I wanna go crazy already.
whats the reason?
I think u should know.
I have been saying..
I m losing it..
I m losing it..
I m losing it..
I m losing it..
LOSING WHAT?
I m losing kelly.
I just had this feeling.
Can slowly fill the gap.
Ok i might tell u i and her how good how good
but the fact that
its there!
lets FACE IT.
I just trying to make myself happy
And the people around me to know i m fine.


Sometimes i really felt like a loser.
a Loser in relationships.
So many years le.
Even Kelvin also say me every since he knew me he haven seen me had a stable relationship.
Think back i m really a loser.
Whats the problem with me?
What did i do wrong?
I really "Bu Fu Qi"!
Jiahua said before "Why can't i just find a normal girl?"
Maybe its my taste.
But if i really can find a normal girl i also want.
But i can't!
Sucks right?
But i don't want to be a loser!
Thats why till now i still have not gave up on her.
Although i can't see much light in the tunnel.
I m still running forward.
Never give up.
If i give up means i lose.


I know everyone is not in a good mood right now.
Sianrong,Faith & Jiahua.
So whats wrong with them?
Its not faith's fault i said that many times.
Jiahua?
I also don't know.
Maybe its the things he said.
But theres nothing wrong voicing out when people asked you to.
Sianrong?
The person in the middle.
So izzit his fault?
I also don't know.
I just felt he din handle it well enough.
Like i told faith.
Sometimes you and your gd friend talk about somethings.
And its mend to be between you and your gd friends all girls.
And your gd friend go tell some other people you don't want them to know.
And those people doesn't reflect good on you.
How would you feel?
Like me and jiahua and kong and v goh.
Whatever we said.
Its between us.
YES.
They might tell their girlfriends.
I might tell kelly.
But we tell them in some other ways which doesn't get them into trouble.
We filter some information off.
Its just like forwarding a email to someone saying FYI (For Your Info) only!!
No actions or reply needed.


Its just like you in camp.
You and your PC very good.
Good friend.
And you go tell your PC "i think that PC si beh fucker".
And you wont expect your PC go tell the other PC about it rite?
What the PC can do is to hint the other PC that the things he did wasnt quite right.
It might cause disharmony.
Thats call filtering.


I cannot say its totally sianrong's fault.
Its just the wrong things at the wrong time.
Wrong words at the wrong sentences.
Wrong stuff to the wrong person.
And thats him.
Always makes mistakes.
Buts its ok.
As long as he don't steps on my tail can already.
I don't care who is the fucker or fuckie.
As long as you don't fuck around in my farm can already.


Ok i m kinda cool now.
The steam is out.
Feeling ABIT better only.
Maybe i shouldnt think that much.
Things will be better.
When she needs me she will find me.
Because i'll always be there for her.
I should really find something to do to keep myself occupied.
I really need to find another job in order to save more $.
That day i was telling my father i hope to get married early.
My father shoot me.
You got what to get married.
Ya what i got to get married?
I got nothing.
Savings getting lesser and lesser.
I also don't want it.
What can i do to earn more $?
What can i do to make kelly like me?
What can i do to make everyone happy?
Like i said i think i need to find another job but what job ?
I think i wanna try something different on kelly.
I wanna tell kelly can i woo her from the start again?
I think i should ask everyone out and had a drink to solve all the problems.
Because i know we are not Kay Gao people.
Problems can be solve.
Lets FACE IT!
We are good friends.
Pride is the only thing getting in our way.
Throw away your "mian zi" and say it out.
Things will be fine.
"Mian Zi" 1 KG how much?
Right?
I only know Mian Feng market sell 1KG $5.
I think nia..
Anyhow smoke one.


Lastly...
Keong!!
Your DOOMSDAY is coming!!
The brothers of destruction is here.
I make sure i smell martell!!
Mess with me.
Mess with my big cannon.
Try me.
I will make you DRUNK!

No comments: