Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Some feelings

Last Week..
Went out with her..
Suddenly she is so good to me..
Also dun understand why..
Sometimes I think..
M I too good to everyone?
Or I m stupid?
People seems to take advantage of me..
Or not..
I also duno whats going on between me and her…
We are like couples but not couples..
I m very confused..
It seems so nature in her..


I don't know what is coming next month..
I don't dare to face the next month..
I m just living my life day by day..
She is my only support now..
I feel like giving up…
Should I or should I not…


It seems hopeless now..
She finally found a job..
And 3 days later she lost that job..
Its a good job..
Its gives us some light..
She is leading normal life right now..
I m so happy for her..
But when i was told she quited the job..
And going back to work in Wild again.
Its like back to square one.
I m so disappointed..
Very disappointed..
Of all jobs why go back again?
Is there any future there?
Yes the pay is high.
Friends are there.
Its fun.
Boss is good.
But have they think about your future.
Its not their future.
Its your future.
How long do you want to work there?
I m not saying the place is bad.
Maybe its time to think about your own future.
I know you are thinking about it everyday.

How long more do you want to lead this kind of life.


Everybody wants to enjoy life.
But thats life.
But there is no one to blame..
UPs and DOWNs.
Its part and parcel of life.


She will come and find me..
She will sms me..
She will disturb me..
She will talk to me about her plans..
She will ask my opinion..
But will she love me?
I Really want to take care of her..
She is so similar to me..


The door doesn’t seems to open for me.
Its always closed.
I don’t mind.
I will keep on trying.
There no light ahead.
No Future ahead.
Just pure waiting.
Should I ask her about it?
Should I confront her about it?

Today I woke up.
Suddenly something struck my mind.
Do I have any future with her?
I want to build a future together with her.
Maybe i should just wait till the door is open.
Im just afriad of losing.
I have been losing all my life.
Im afriad one day.
Someone better comes alot and strikes her to open the door.
And she is gone.
But what to do.
These are some things i cant do anything to change it.
Only person to blame is myself.
Haha..

No comments: