Sunday, September 23, 2007

OK i forgive u

The legendary kelvin has admit his mistake.
The below post is taken from his blog.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Self Pawn

This entry is to ackowledge my self pawnization on 210907 at around 2230 Hours during the right turn to temasek poly that road.

"QUote: Even a person without a license but with a PDL and a scoresheet of 54points for his TP ask how the hell he got his license.
This bloody NOOB rav my engine till 7 and above still dare to say he help me run in my car.
Hello Dey my car almost reaching 20k milleage still run in...
Haven learn how to half clutch wanna people throw clutch YAWNZ!! UnQuote"

I, Kelvin Eng Fu Hao, Nirc S83XXXXX Ackowledge my self pawn on 120907 at 2230Hrs at the right turn into temasek poly that road. I hereby will never try and throw clutch again to act pro, try and floor the accelerator when the gear is still in neutral, thought that when the RPM reach red meter the TURBO will kick in, drive a car filled with maximum capacity and 1 54 points "L" Plate huaky, try and screech the tyres to test the friction of the road.

Attached is the location GPGT~
Self-pawn road

I need to convince the normal~ gang that i'll not put their life on the line anymore...LOL~ To: Ah Chai, Ah Hao, Ah Hua and Ah Bui.

I 2SG Kelvin Eng, Hereby Admit my mistake and promise not to commit the same mistake again. I will make sure that never happen again WITH MY LIFE SIR!

I ish Konfirm with a K will buy auto car next time...I SWEAR~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



So from this post u should know kelvin cant drive!
As usual the hot topic today is still Rampa.
Everybody is still very concern about Rampa.
Rampa if u happen to see this..
WE STILL CARE ABOUT YOU ALOT!

For more information you all can msn/call/sms/ him @ imnototaku@otaku.com






ish fat hunk =P

No comments: