Saturday, September 8, 2007

不能说的秘密

不能说的秘密
I just watched the movie ...
Not bad i shall say..
The secret in the movie i think should be going to the past and future.
Which she cannot tell jay.
But in the end seems like jay found out.
Everybody have their own secrets..
I also have my own secrets..

29 days to my 24th bday..
Whenever this time of the year comes..
I will have alot of think about..
What i have done..
What i have been through..
What m i looking forward to..
Actually i always have alot of things in my mind..
But i just don't know how to say out..
Thats why i always try to keep myself busy so that i won't think of these things..
I tried to someone one to talk to regarding these things..
But it doesn't seems to be working..
Maybe that someone just hasn't appear yet..
I always think when m i gonna die..
I just don't know why i got this feeling but it just come up to me..

Every year my bday i will always get the least present compared to others.
Actually i like to have alot of presents too..
But seems like these is nothing i need..
Maybe becoz whatever i need i can get it myself rather then waiting for my friends to get it for me.
Actually i hope that someone can come up with a surprise for me..
But every year seems like i m planning it myself..
Thinking it myself..
How i wish i have a friend like me myself will go all out to help my friends celebrate their birthdays or give them a surprise..
Maybe huaky will..
I don't know..
If you ask me what i want for my bday present..
I will tell you everything..
I will tell you my happiest wish is to see all my friends happy..
Able to get together and enjoy themself without worries..
Maybe thats the thing i have done so far i m happy with..
To be able to get all my friends into 1 group of friends and have fun..
Alot of times i can say many people may not agree me.
Because of my thoughts.
The reason is i always think very far ahead.
I always think for others..
I don't mind being the bad guy doing all the talking and asking just to get the answer.
But people just know that im the bad guy.
They never think why?
Its ok.
One day they will understand.


Back to my present..
LOL!
One of the best present i ever receive from my friends i a BIG red packet.
Because they also don't know what to get for me so they just gave me that.
Another present i always like is clothing.
I still remember Mr Kelvin Eng Fu Hao (can be Ah HAO no.2) during my secondary school days..
He always gave me shirts for my bday.
But i always dun get to wear them Haha..
I still keep them ok!
But if like everybody's birthday also give them present machiam like santa clause already..
Most of us are not from a rich family thats why i understand..
Its just imagination they i like to have many presents..
Whose doesn't have imagination or fantasy or wet dreams!! LOL
Yesterday V goh just pawned me..
Sad..
He said like every year ppl's bday the best part is when everybody shout "亲一下! 亲一下! 亲一下! "
But he know every year that won't happen to me!
Argh.
Pawned me DEEP DEEP!
I always hope to have someone special celebrating my birthday with me..
LOL so that i also can have the 亲一下! 亲一下! 亲一下! den kiss armpit!
Haha!

Feeling very empty recently..
I also don't know why..
Maybe its because i m too free..
When i m too free and i have nothing to do..
I will have alot of things to think about..
Maybe everybody is also like that..








Don't what to type already..
Lastly i just hope one every i will be appreciated.
So does everybody.
Alot of times people just take things for granted.
Not knowing how much people around them care and do for them.
I m not saying i did alot of things or what.
But it feels good when you know u are appreciated.
If everybody appreciate the things around them then the world will be a better place to stay..

No comments: