Thursday, September 20, 2007

New Features

BAY DAY AGAIN!!
I don't know why.
But my mind is thinking about someone.
On the way on i think about my mother.
The more i think the more angry i m.
NVM.
Think its my bad day that affects me..

Anyway i found out some new features in blogspot.
On your right hand side of the screen.
There is a poll function.
Thats when u got realli nothing better to do then u vote for fun.
LOL.
Follow on right at the end u can see some videos.
Those are the videos i always search on youtube to spend my time.
Its kinda interesting like 康熙来了, 超級星光大道 etc..
Next there is some ads.
And some bo liao news.
Although i know my blog quite boring or very boring so must put many many features like act very pro like that.
They always say u must show people u are a pro to convince people they can be a pro too..
Ok once again i don't know what the F i talking about.
NVM!
not important.


My auntie kena 4D third prize.
Later going to makan.
She is delivering the 29inch BIG TV to me as the 10yr old TV currently R.I.P in the living room liaoz..
After then going to makan something good i guess..
But i m dirt tired..
Fall aslp during work don't know how many times..
Shag!
Jioed ah Hao the serial killer wannabe go jia with me.
Part time gf must jio LOL!
Ok time to flex some bones.. (Carry TV)
CYa

No comments: