Wednesday, September 19, 2007

BAD BAD DAY!!

Had a super bad day today!!
First thing in the morning,
First phone call i picked up,
i KENA F!
WTH !
Then after that seems like almost all the phone calls i picked up irritates me.
Keep kena F!
Till the point i slam the phone and Shout!
From then on i turn the table around and starts to F ppl.
BAD BAD Day!
till now i m still quite pek cek!

Recently went back to play the http://www.wholivesnearyou.com/
Den found quite afew neighbour which stays just 1 level below me.
Sometimes i don't know why.
Maybe i always gave the impression to others like i m desperate.
Yes i agree i like to chat online.
But in real life u all should know i don't really talk much.
I just want to find a friend who stays close to me,
I call ask her out and chit chat and spend some time trashing.
Not like i see you means i like you and i wanna go after you or have sex with you.
Yes i m always talking about all those stuff.
But if you put a naked girl infront of me i cfm don't dare to touch her..
I just hate myself so much that i always give others that bad impression.
Sorry.
Really sorry to the neighbour my mother knew.
The one which have visited my house few years back.
I think i gave you a wrong impression of me.
To prevent that..
i have decided to stop talking to you because i think she also have that same impression.
I don't where the problem lies...
Maybe i m just not good looking enough..

During work i always heard my friend saying about his flings, sexprience and girls talking to him.
Why i don't have sia..
Maybe he is good looking..
God is fair.
Although i dun have the looks i think i have the brains and the voice =D
Nowadays is like so hard to open up to make new friends.
When a guy message a girl,
Their first impression is OK this guy wanna flirt or chase or like this girl.
I suppose some people's mentality is still that way..
Hai..


Just came back from 6ix with huaky..
He jio me down so that i wont be so troubled..
It helps abit..
But i m still troubled and abit pek cek!
Girls, Work, Money, Family and Friends!
I also donno wat the hell i m talking about..
Just feel like trashing out..
Thanks to those who care..
But i think you all cant understand how i feel..
Coz i myself also don't understand myself..
In this world can i really find that someone??

No comments: