Sunday, June 17, 2007

I m depressed.

Today went to pay my credit card bills.
2.3k
After that i check my OCBC a/c balance.
I super low.
I really dui bu qi myself.
I din save any $ at all.
And the balance is decreasing.
I really must stop already.
Thats one reason i m depressed.

The other reason is i found out 1 of my friend like to say things behind my back.
If you dun like me tell me straight in my face.
Dun come fuck ard behind me.
If you are not close to me i can accept it.
Yet we known each other for so many fucking yrs yet u still like to do that.
Fine.
Just becoz i m mr nice guys to everybody ard me doesnt mean i can be fucked ard.
Dun make use of my feelings towards my friends.
I m someone who is very Jiang Yi Qi.
I wont do something to betray my friend.
I will do whatever it is to help a friend.
I wont say who is that guy.
You better wake up or else.
Friends also no need be.


Today was quite fun.
Went East Coast roller blading.
Yes its roller blading.
The last time i blade was when i was in secondary school.
Used to be able to blade quite well.
Now all the skill forgotten already.
But i still prefer ice skating.
Its cold.
And shiok.
Huaky and Hao x 5 first timer.
Huaky not bad la fast learner.
Actually got some picture to post but don't know why once i plug in the usb cable to my com, my com hanged.
Sad!!
This buddy(computer) of mine is getting old.

Seems like kelly has changed abit.
I think nia.
She quit her night job and desperately getting a day job.
But she is kinda stupid to quit the night job without securing a day job first.
And she is broke.
And she is kinda choosy.
At least now she regret.
Hopefully she will learn.
Welcome to the real world.
LOL.

Anyway 超級星光大道 - 楊宗緯 is gone.
So sad.
The withdrawn himself from the competition.
Reason is he lie about his age.
He is suppose to be 29yrs old but when he apply for the compy he wrote 23.
When the reporters find out they keep pester him till he couldnt handle the pressure.
And his parents also dislike him being famous.
So he quit.
So sad.
But he is really a good singer.
No one cares how old he is.
people just care whether he can sing.

Lemme think recently has been catching up with laymin and junqi.
But someone seems jealous.
Nvm.
Work was fine.
Kinda tired of my life.
When will she appear.
I m still waiting and searching..

Have been Fing keong.
Becoz i think he kinda take things for granted.
His mentality sucks.
If i had a life of his.
I cfm very happy.

Recently has been thinking about $$ $$ $$ $$ and $$.
Kinda bothered by $$.
If this world no $$ then good already.
What will the world be if there is no $$ LOL.

No comments: