Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Fantastic Dream

Today happen to take halfday off.
So go home get some rest.
During the nap i have a very special dream.
Here it goes...

The dream started off in the 60s.
I dreamed I was in a restraunt waiting for a girl to appear.
I waited for the whole night.
She din turned up.
After that night no news had been heard of her.
As years pass by.
I also pass away.
Many years later.
I was just another 23yr old guy who likes to sing.
I dream about the scene in the restuarant waiting for a girl to appear everynight.
So happen i went to this very old castle to explore.
Once i stepped into the castle,
I had this feeling that the castle has a very big secret behind it.
Its kinda haunted becoz it seems like the castle are trying to tell me something.
While exploring the castle.
Images flashes through my mind.
I can see scene of the girl in the castle many yrs ago.
When i walked into a locked room.
I saw a dress.
It gives me a feeling that the girl wore this dress.
Later on i found out that she got trapped in this room.
Got raped.
And murdered.
And somehow i manage to know who is the murderer.
After finding out who is the murderer.
Seems like memories has been unlocked from my brain.
And at the same time somewhere.
The girl had also memories of these thing that happened years back.
So on that specific night,
I went to the restraunt. (Dun ask why i know where is the restuarant its a dream)
It was a very very grand italian restuarant.
I wait and wait and wait.
And suddenly i remember a song and i used to sing to her in the past.
So i stood up and sang this song.



After that.
I tot this was all a joke.
Because the girl never exists.
Suddenly i saw a girl ran into the restuarant trying to look for someone.
And i know its her.
She was also unsure that whether the memories she got is it true.
Untill she heard my voice outside the restuarant.
It was like a dream come true.
She finally appear after so many years.

---The End---


Power right.
2 Hrs of afternoon nap can have such a amazing dream.
I also stun.
Chat with huaky yesterday afternoon in msn.
Alot of people thinks event company very easy to do.
Yes if you are a crew.
Its easy.
But if you are the one planning you are the one planning all.
You think its easy?
Try doing it.
Actually my job in the SAF is also like what huaky is doing.
Being the middleman.
Coordinating jobs and faults.
Planning jobs.
Logistic.
Explaining jobs and faults.
Analyze them too.
And i always deal with those high ranking officers.
People see my job as a easy job.
But if you try sitting on my position you will know how stressful it is.
Just that i don't show it out.
Like Huaky too.
He has too do proposal.
Attend meeting.
Always giving ideas.
Handle clients and stuff.
If you think its easy?
You can try.
If you can handle congrats.
If you can't then too bad.

I believe in Singapore.
There is no easy money around.
Maybe said is easier then done.
If you think you really can make it as a boss.
Then go ahead prove us wrong.
Its not say i m not encouraging you people out there.
Its just like what my auntie told me afew years ago when i told him i wanna go and sing.
She told me take a look in the mirror yourself.
If you are really that good.
Then go ahead.
So my message out there is unless you are really well planned.
You are well prepared if you fail.
And you are good at it.
Go ahead.
I m not trying to look down on people.
But lets try to be realistic.
If you got no exprience in it.
Dun try.
You will burn.
My brother is a very good example.
Yeah and he lost some $$ too.
I know myself well.
If you want me to be a boss.
Either i m the S.O.B around the yard or i m the nicest guy to all.
If you think what you are planning to do can earn you a living for LIFE.
Do it WELL!
Don't screw it up if not you will be screwed for life.
Always be prepared to face the consequences.
Its ok too fall down sometimes.
Everybody learns from mistake.
Just don't make a fall that you can't recover from it.

Ok share something with you guys.



She is just 6 years old and her notes are perfect!!!
OMG!!

No comments: