Saturday, May 12, 2007

Photos~



Haha This was taken during my 21st Bday at ZEN!
Thanks to huaky's suggestion.
I manage to take photo with most of the girls that came that day.
Envy me right!
Muahahha
I still remember that night total finish 7 bottles of Black Label and 4 Jugs of Beer.
STEAM!!
What was the more killer one was the week before my bday.
Drank 2 Bottles of Chivas with alex in like 1 hr?
Thanks to my brother Rampa help me block 8 glasses of neat.
Arbo i cfm SHEEE.



This was also taken on my 21st Bday.
Killer right.
Did that bui kia look familar to you?
Thats huaky and how how how how.
Pretty sia how hao how hao.
Muahahah



Thats Huaky now.
ALOT OF DIFFERENCE RIGHT?
Last time F4 was 3 Bui Kia and 1 San Bo.

Now this..




Anyway a major event of the year has just past.
Its Kong Bday!
Alot of nonsense stuff happen.
Weiren drink graveyard with Kong.
Lester too LOH SOH and kena make to drink with my auntie.
Weiren kena kill by all after the fallen of Kong.
Kelvin with his pink nipples.
Weiren vomit out of no where.
Huaky got high.
I got many many SCANDAL!! HOLY SHIT!!
Kong horny.
Kong SMOKE AND KENA CAUGHT!!
So we got many many free chivas from Kong soon.
Emily vomit.
Huaky vomit.
Sianrong vomit i think.
Weiren order tiao yu and dun want tiao yu already.

This is just the beginning.
Later part about 4 more sake bottles was ordered. There is emily playing with all the different shots.
Rampa getting horny.
Keep kissing.
And so everybody gets horny trying to kiss each other.
Huaky also getting horny. Mr Ma, Mr Leong and Mr Chai
Group photo before we went for our 2nd round.
And YEAH!! Scandal!! See rampa also happy only.
Actually she is my friends girlfriend who happen to be there.
This was taken right after rampa vomit.
And i m pointing at emily breast.
YEAH the legendary from the MOUTH to the GROUND vomit.
Gao Gao like baby food.
Kelvin always play with his nipples
Weiren is gone after that.
See all the shaggy face?
Whats wrong with them?
Huaky also cant stand emily's breast.
What to do..

That roughly sums up that night.

No comments: