Thursday, May 17, 2007

Die die die~~ Its So SCANDALOUS~~

Ok due to some reason the Alan Smith video has been removed.
I also don't know why.
Maybe its because too many vulgarities.

Anyway I M SUPER BORED NOW!!
For this few days my head is filled with SCANDAL!
She is really driving me crazy.
Its just like sitting beside a F1 driver.
I really din do anything.
I just go there and sing.
I must say she is really attractive.
But she is my friend's gf.
And they have been together for like 1 year++.
I m not gonna say what happen between us but..
I hope i m thinking too much.

Scandal Scandal Scandal!!
This weekend is burned.
Duty..
But i think friday i will be going down to Studio6.
Sing my heart out.
And she is ard.
Can see pretty girl.

Can anyone other then huaky tell me what to do?
LOL
Wanna try other people have what comments.
Muahahah.
Smack That.

No comments: