Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Thanks ah Sianrong!!


Are You Lonesome tonight?
Thanks to Mr Ma.
He made this gayish cum sexy cum seductive cum weak picture out of me.
And i m actually lying on Mr Ma in the pic for your information.

Yeah yeah everyone is blogging the same thing.
Going to Aston to eat,
Walk pass R.K House!!
then go Ti Amo to slack.
So whats there left for me?
Hmmm..

Over the weekend other then the above mentioned,
Saturday we actually have mahjong session again.
Yeah Me, Hao How Hao How, V goh, Kong, Emily, Huaky and Keong.
Play from like about 6pm to 4am.
Fierce ah.
Not bad la i win again hee.
Luck still with me.


First Rd is me, V goh, emily and hao how hao how.
winner: Me and V goh.

Second Rd is me+Hao how Hao How, emily, Kong and V goh.
winner:Kong and Emily. (Think they cheat) LOL

Third Rd is F4 (Jerry Yan aka Bao Long, Vic Zhou aka Zai Zai, Vaness and Zhu Xiao tian)
Winner: Kong and Me
The other table got emily, hao how hao how and keong.
Winner: Emily. (Think she cheat again) LOL

Of coz in between got break la arbo 3 rd play 10hrs abit slow.

Den come sunday.
Can actually say i spend my sunday sleeping.
yes SLEEPING!!
Don't know why recently get tired very easily.
Kena wake up by Tank in the morning.
Why Tank?
Because my SMS ringtone is Tank - Fei Ni Bu Shu
And who is the sender?
Kelly lo.
She cannot sleep den come kiao me.
At 1 point of time i really dun want to reply liao.
Den she come SMS me AGAIN!!
So bo pian wake up.
Heard grandma voice.
She told me she going to thailand and hint me say she wanna go 2nd auntie place.
So since i m awake might as well send her there lo.
After that called kelly ask her want to play PSP anot since she is bored.
She tell me LAZY.
OMG come downstairs also LAZY.
Den she suggest we go walk walk.
Since i going tampines to buy comic.
She went to buy comic too.
Buy VCD.
Buy some t-shirt.
Just 1 morning she spend $100.
Zzzz.

After that went CS foodcourt to eat.
Pepperlunch is good.
But expensive.
6.90 for a pepper chicken rice.
Still ask me wanna upsize anot.
Wad also upsize.
Up Up Up.
Up my Dick la.
OkOk back to track.
After walk walk and makan,
She finally got tired.
And went home sleep.
I also went home sleep.
But din met in dreams.
Too Bad.

Yesterday had lunch with sijie my buddy used to be.
Can talk everything under the sun one.
She din change much.
Still so big size.
Big size because she have big bones.
Breast still so big.
This one quoted by huaky LOL.
And she talk so Wen Rou.
She told me She and Hunter apply for HDB at Pungol.
So meaning she getting married too.
Haha.
Don't know when just wait.
After that go work lo.
Duty.
During duty MSN alot.
Hehe Msn with zhiyun.
Chat with her about last friday we went to serangoon garden.
Went there first thing i think about her.
Its becoz the first time i went there is with her.
Den go eat ice cream together.
LOL
We are just friends ok.
Still remember last time me and zhiyun go pasa malam walk walk.
Den she happen to go down the slope so she hold my hand and SO HAPPEN!!
Huaky and hao how hao how appear.
Damn.
Kena caught red handed.
Muahahahahha


I m actually a very straight forward person.
I like you i will tell u or show u straight away.
I dun like something or unhappy with something i will say it out.
I just say how i felt to someone in my workplace.
I just say it out.
Be it i m just a 2SG.
He is a SSG.
I still call him SSG.
But we still get the pay from the same boss.
Its not Dr Chee.
Its Dr Teo.
If its Dr Chee i might worried will my pay come on the 10th every month.
Hehe.

When i don't talk.
Doesn't mean i m angry or unhappy.
I m just thinking..
My brain is spinning.
Thinking of a solution.
Analyzing the situation.
I m always thinking what the person trying to say.
Whats the reason behind those words.
I mean Hua Zhong You Hua.
Its just like when someone's birthday is coming..
And we happen to go shopping.
And he walks into this shop and say he like this or he look at this thing for something showing he likes it.
Meaning we get this for his birthday.
I m always listen to people talk so that i know what they wanna say.
So that i can fullfill them if possible.

Speaking of birthday.
512 is coming.
Time to kill again.
This is gonna be a tough one i suppose.
Muahahaha


As for kelly.
Still the same i guess.
No improvement or what.
Some people tell me she is treating me as Cai Tao.
Maybe yes maybe no.
Nvm.
I stupid wad.
Wad to do.
LOL


Recently playing this PSP Game.


Quite cool.
Kinda got hook onto it.
Hee..
Although rating not that high but its my cup of tea.
Hehe.

No comments: