Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I m BACK~

Yo Dudes~
I m currently staying with my auntie at pasir ris for the time being till maybe end of the month den i will be back to my "own" room.
Anyway life wasnt that bad for me.
Have done alot of things recently as mention in huaky's blog.
So i no need to blog.


Yesterday me, huaky, Ghost and Sianrong went Studio6.
I should say we starting to like the place,
Why?
1. The drinks is cheap.
2. The sound system is good.
3. The enviroment is clean and healthy. (Meaning don't have the lupsup feeling)
4. Can watch football match.

The only down side is there is no chais.
So if i happen got the feeling wanna flirt ard that wont be the place for me.
Back to yesterday.
Was there for 2 reasons.
First is to spend my night because i will be on duty today which i can wake up late.
Second is to see the chai,
No wonder i find her so familar,
She is actually my friend's girlfriend.
So lucky i haven made my first move.
If not die.
Haha.
Frankly its the first time i was attracted by a girl since knowing kelly
Haha~


Anyway i guess recently luck has been on my side.
Been really lucky.
Lets hope this will go on.
Kelly has been very nice to me too.
Although sometime she still say some unpleasant things.
Like huaky said.
To her its just something out of the mouth.
So i think nvm.
After the trip to malaysia right after she scolded me for nothing.
I think huiting manage to talk to her or what.
Or its because i haven been contacting her for afew days.
She suddenly msg me apologizing to me.
After that she seems very good to me.


Anyway i got myself a new phone too.

Actually i sign up for mio plan and got the phone one.









Yeah thats my phone.
But its red in colour.
Kinda cool phone with all the functions inside.

Happen to browse through some of people's blog and found something interesting.

http://www.filecabi.net/video/20494805.html


Its said to be able to remove car dent using dry ice.

Watching you will know.
Don't know how true issit but you can try if you have alot of dent on ur car like this.




Speaking of dry ice.
Sunday was my auntie's husband bday.
So went to swenson to get a ice cream cake for him.
So when here is a ice cream cake there will be dry ice in the box.
After putting the cake into the freezer,
I put all the dry ice and put it into a bowl.
Thinking back when i was working in hotel intercontinental,
I always remember ALEX being the dry ice man because he always manage to produce alot of smoky effect from the dry ice.
Its just simply pouring hot water onto the dry ice.
Kind of cool to play with.
So i decided to give it a try at home.
And the whole living room table filled with the smoky effect.
Got a video using my hp.
Still wondering how to convert the video to my PC.

Anyway i should say the trip back to malaysia was a good one.
At least huaky and how how how how get to see where i grew up from.
Manage to see po po and gong gong.
Manage to eat po po 's food.
Just a short 2 days we did alot of things.
ATE MANY MANY THINGS.
And sleep alot too.
Hee.

Nothing much recently just some routine life.
Meet up with kelly,
Meet up with huaky,
Work work,
Play mahjong,
Slack,
Chilled,
and Finally,
NUA~

Will blog again when i m back to my room.
For the time being. Enjoy life.


~Everyone is different and special in one way or another~

No comments: