Thursday, November 1, 2007

Huat ah Huat ah~



Something i found on youtube.
Ok Hopefully this doesnt offends anybody.
Just for Laugh~


Long time no blog..
Been very very busy..
After my bday have been working night shift due to exercise till today then i finally went back to work in the day.
Furthermore helping out in sentosa during weekends.
Si beh Shag ah~
Suddenly i fall in love into sleeping..
Have been sleeping so much till i have many many dreams..
Which gives me abit of a luck.


Anyway i finally got my LG 22inch LCD Monitor

Chio right?
Haha i now slowly falling in love with my LCD..
So nice~~
But my CPU still sucks LOL.
Thanks to the government they are giving me another month of bonus during november.
Hehe~


Feeling kinda low these few days..
After much thinking through i seriously need to go for some singing session to blow it out.
Everybody is busy with their own stuff and no one is available to acompany me or go out with me.
Feel so empty like no one to talk to...


Recently i got to know this girl call weiting from jacqueline.
She's a very sweet and cheerful girl.
Always seen her smiling with jacqueline.
Anyway her birthday is round the corner and i have no idea what to get for her either.


As for my neighbour..
She is still very weird..
DIE DIE Dont want to give ppl her no.
Si beh idiotic.
Sometimes feels like ARGH!
But she's still very nice and sweet.
I actually gave her some curry chicken which my mother cook to her as she said she was hungry and graving for curry fish head.
LOL.
Good right!
This type of neighbour where can find hahahaa..


After my birthday things has changed for me..
I don't know how but i can feel the change...
Hopefully this will goes on..
Good luck to everybody and good luck to me =D
CYA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.